50+ Strategies on How Suppliers Can Dramatically Increase Exposure & Revenues in the Franchise Industry
Since 1996, IFX has offered its 200+ base of domestic and international franchisor clientele exclusive strategies on how to maximize operations and increase their bottom line.
For the past 16 years, start-up and established franchise companies representing 29,000+ franchisees in 23 countries have utilized IFX’s unique success management strategies to improve their ROI and that of their franchised and company-owned units.
NOW... as one of the top supplier companies in franchising today, IFX's management team shares its wealth of experience with other suppliers interested in entering and maximizing the franchise channel. Serving as Chairman of the International Franchise Association's Supplier Forum Board of Directors, as well as the IFA's Board of Directors and Executive Committee, IFX's CEO, Dan Martin, CFE has first-hand knowledge of what it takes to attract and engage franchisors and franchisees alike with strategies and tactics designed to boost their bottom line.
A Solution-Oriented Event...
IFX hosted its own “Franchise Success Management” conferences exclusively for its own client base for 12 years. However, now IFX has consolidated 28+ years of franchise management experience and 15+ years of franchise supplier experience into a remarkable step-by-step Strategic Franchise Supplier Blueprint that is being offered to all IFX supplier clients! This is not a "technology" conference. It is a "Franchise Supplier Strategy Summit" designed specifically for executive level suppliers interested in engaging hundreds of franchise brands throughout North America and abroad.
A HUGE OPPORTUNITY THAT SUPPLIERS OF ALL SIZES AND TYPES CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF!
STRATEGIC FRANCHISE SUPPLIER BLUEPRINT
Step by Step Actionable Strategies
Outlined in a Linear Blueprint Format
The Prime Directive of IFX's Franchise Supplier Summit is to provide suppliers with a series of no-cost and low-cost actionable strategies designed to maximize operations and immediately boost their company's bottom line in the franchise industry.
What makes this conference unique is that it incorporates IFX's Strategic Franchise Supplier Blueprint outlining key strategies in linear format. This linear approach is designed to walk attendees through a specific order of Strategic Tracks, with each track providing strategies designed to boost revenues, maximize efficiencies, streamline operations and increase their bottom line and ROI.
Strategic Summit Topic Coverage:
- Key fundamentals of franchising including terms, structures, legal, practical and political areas that specifically impact how suppliers secure business with a wide variety of franchise organizations.
- Strategies on branding your company to maximize exposure in the franchise channel.
- Metrics covering pricing, lead production, close ratios, costs per close and sales process duration.
- Specific marketing approaches designed to capitalize on “real world” franchisor and franchisee needs.
- Accommodating Master Franchisee and Area Developer structures in order to rapidly expand your customer base.
- How to develop “win-win” cooperative marketing programs with non-competing franchise suppliers.Strategies on how to leverage Franchise Consultants referring agents using “Affiliate Programs”.
- How to specifically maximize Social Media to generate more exposure, leads and deals.
- Key franchise events to attend and how to make them produce revenues for your company.
- Leveraging membership in franchise-related associations and groups.
- Maximizing public relations to increase exposure, build brand integrity, generate more deals and position your company as having significant experience in the franchise channel.
- How to use technology to generate more revenues, operate more efficiently, track and boost ROI.
- Strategies outlining “Where” and “How” to promote your company’s products and services to generate increased exposure and revenues while reducing costs and time-to-close.
- Best Practices on “What Works” as well as “Blunders to Avoid” as a supplier entering the franchise channel.
- How to apply IFX’s Gravity Free Thinking® strategies to expand your business on a domestic and international level.
- Focused brand management and growth strategies provided in special “Think Tank” Session!